21 January, 2007

"… as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast" (Hebrews 6:19a)."hope deferred makes the heart sick" (Proverbs 13:12)"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control" (Galatians 5:22).For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares Yehovah, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.’" (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
"You will make known to me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever." (Psalm 16:11)
"Delight yourself in Yehovah; and He will give you the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:4)"I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness." (Jer 31:3)

No comments: