12 January, 2010

Oh boy! I have just discovered that the diner just off of the Marshall bypass offers wireless services. This is a good thing when you are seeking a quiet, anonymous bat cave to write in.I realize that I miss being published, having something to strive towards, even if it is in a regional publication. It gave me external validation. I have examined this inside and out, and the good parts of writing out slings the bad, so...I am joining a writers group, tonight! Good Stuff in Marshall town is hosting it's first writers group today at 6:30pm. Amy G plans to keep the group weekly at said time. Maybe I will finish this homesteading project, maybe I will write essays about each of the topics instead of spouting out info like an encyclopedia. Maybe I will try fiction.
who knows?

No comments: