26 January, 2011

So John & I are going down to Phoenix to talk with farmer Frank of Crooked Sky about buying produce to transport to the Verde Valley. People don't grow on a demand scale up here, and John claims I can make$500-800 a market day on his produce alone, not counting my mushroom logs I am attempting to debut in Northern Arizona... so the Crooked Sky idea would be me selling his produce, thus I would not qualify as a fake farmer...but really, what does it take for the Verde to be able to produce a real, usable amount of produce for the region?




As far as growing mushrooms goes, I am looking into setting up a grow room at Eliphante in a freight shipping unit, but until then I will prepare small batches that can be taken directly into people's homes to live in their green house or bathroom. Lets see...

No comments: