07 October, 2007

The Farm Journal


Earlier I likened myself to a wild, yet curious animal, who cringes at any sudden movement. I suggested that one best just stare at me and let me sniff them.

Well. Then what happens? If I am feeling like a deer that day, I might circle you on my stilty legs, making concentric circles towards you, my quiet target while you sat patiently breathing. Goats and deer like to build that trust, then quietly appear by your side once you've blinked.
Now horses are different. Stallions will kick down walls to get to their fickle mare who might return his advances with a kick of her own. They still manage marvelously, though.


On a human level, Rob P. has finished the studios on the Island, and is having a party. Do come by, and let me sniff your hand.

No comments: