12 October, 2007

The Farm Journal

I can't upload the Blake image to the red heart. It is just as well I guess, seeing how it is illegal...

I have been helping friends build a "green" house. Not a house for plants, but the other trendy du jour of the the season. No. I do not build , but I do stain and paint.
I have been using a brand of earth friendly products called Earth Paint. The finish is made out of all kinds of nice, almost edible oils, and smells like a fruit plate. It is expensive and lovely.

Check out Jennifer's new store
Build It Naturally in Asheville, NC.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

earth paint? soon we'll be wearing earth shoes and earth pants, drinking from earth glasses and talking about our new earth bikes and cars that we take to our earth jobs that produce more earth products.

sorry, I'm in a weird mood. I hope you're doing well.

NATASHA SHEALY-natasha@thenoise.us said...

I know. there are alot of gimmicks outs there...But at least it is heading in a more aware direction.

Anonymous said...

I have earth shoes...

;p

Anonymous said...

Unless it came from another planet, it is all "earth" you goofballs!

Anonymous said...

how about red dirt as paint or adobe. building with organic/raw materials is nothing new. people have been doing it for thousands of years.
is this really what intelligent young people are interested in discussing? using "eco-friendly" paint for your house decor? what??? come on, the world needs you.

Anonymous said...

Calbor Zibwintock,

Tallops jawontibus nazzaree! Amomynous, decor implodes barriers don't ya know! Who needs your lack of taste, or lackluster?

Yawfrond McGee

Anonymous said...

Are you speaking in tongues?