23 February, 2010


Last night heavy winds came in from the south and blew my mind away. I couldn’t tell if I was asleep or dreaming. Dreaming I was watching everything through my eyelids. Vibrant colors washed up against the cliffs evening the middle of the night. Cheney and I jumped up the cliffs again this morning, then sunned ourselves like clueless sun worshipers. There are a few yogurts left, we ate them. I tried to spend all my money, and spent some time uploading some DJ mixes CB had brought by for “Fill” to listen to, to share with others.
I don’t even know what time I am supposed to be at the airport, I am just going to follow Cheney. He seems to have it all figured out.
It’s time to think about the upcoming  chores back in Marshall town.

TO DO:
There is the 1.Organic Growers School this weekend, I think I will be attending with the family! What a good jumpstart to Spring, learning some new skills with Olivia and Daddy Shealy.
I think the seeds will be waiting my arrival, I am going to 2.start some seeds on Dad’s ba
ck porch because our cold frame greenhouse is still down, and the small greenhouse under Olivia’s fabric studio is a little off sun this time of year.
3. I need to pick up the tin for my sauna next week as well. So close!
4. Plan for camping cabin. Salvage wood, tin and posts.

No comments: