28 December, 2007

The Farm Journal



"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Mark 16:17-18"




This is a snapshot of the snake handling church J. Copus & I spoke of attending. He said the congregation has invited him twice, and he best go if they ask him a third time. I agreed with his reasoning, there is something about threes.
They hold sevice Saturday night @ 7:30 PM
Pentacostal Sects

This is my next story, so if you know anything about this practice, please share.


Until Then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I met a girl in a parking lot
she was preaching to a crowd...
singin' sacred songs and readin from the bible...

I told her I was lost...
and she told me about the pentacost..
and I seen that girl as the road to my
survival"

Anonymous said...

And Peter answered him, "Lord, if it is you, bid me come to you on
the water." He said, "Come." So Peter got out of the boat and walked on
the water and came to Jesus; but when he saw the wind, he was afraid, and
beginning to sink he cried out, "Lord, save me." Jesus reached out his
hand and caught him, saying to him, "O man of little faith, why did you
doubt?"

Christianity. Bible, Matthew 14.24-31