29 March, 2008

The Farm Journal













I am still transcribing EY Ponder tapes. I gotta to tell ya, Sheriff Ponder was a one of a kind. He had a superpower talent for being at the right place at the right time... Last night Lee Walker told me a few stories that he had heard, and I wish he had been the one to live the tale, cuz I would have ran down the street to get my recorder.

I guess I need to hang out at the hardware store more often. Maybe tape on one of those fake mustaches, and pretend I am a man. That's where you hear the tales apparently. The birthing house of tales. It's times like this that I am so happy to be alive that I feel like I could dance around a mountian bald like in the Sound of Music.

Winter in the mountians is no small deal. Once spring comes, you feel it deeply.
Now I need to figure out how to keep my britches chaste.

No comments: